Speaking, Training, Consulting
Vikki Walton is a noted authority on myriad subjects. She is also an expert on suburban homesteading. She holds a Permaculture Design Certificate.
Vikki has spoken to community groups, nonprofit entities, women’s groups and business groups. She has trained nonprofit development teams, individuals and groups on various methodologies and techniques pertinent to their industry. She has presented keynotes, breakout sessions and trainings. She has also moderated at national conferences. She has been interviewed on various media channels including radio and television.
Vikki is available for speaking and training as well as consulting for groups, organizations and individuals.
For more information, please feel free to contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a convenient time to call to discuss your needs.
Below please find:
- Speaking/Training Agreement
- Travel and Accommodations
- Press Packet
- Photos (formal and informal)
Topics for speaking and training include, but are not limited to:
- Homesteading : Backyard agriculture, gardening, chickens, bees, etc.
- Permaculture: Ethics, principles, stacking functions, invisible structures, etc.
- Entrepreneurship: Personality, considerations, natural skills, etc.
- Personal Growth: “Getting what you want out of life”
Vikki also trains community development groups, small business owners and nonprofits on organizational management, fundraising, as well as creating a vision and steps to achieve goals. These topics include but not limited to community development, entrepreneurship, small business, nonprofits, fundraising, marketing, donor writing (nonprofit and political campaigns; direct mail and online copy) as well as organizational personality dynamics.